The Federal Street Security Corps (FRSC) in Niger State disclosed on Friday, November eighth that 12 lives had been lost in an accident on Friday in Gwacipe village of Gurara Native Authorities Space of the state.
Whereas giving particulars on the accident in Minna, FRSC Sector Commander, Mr Joel Dagwa, stated it concerned DAF Trailer with registration number KMW 08 AX and Toyota Hiace with registration number SSU 08 XA.
- Ondo 2020: PDP Governorship Aspirant Vows Not To Step Down For Deputy Governor
- Abia North youths want Orji Kalu’s seat declared vacant, give reason
- “So Cynthia Morgan lied”, Nigerians apologize to Jude Okoye after Joy Tongo releases the contract Cynthia Morgan signed
- Hospital workers with delicate coronavirus instances developed antibodies, examine finds
- COVID-19: NCDC Activates Additional 2 Labs, Bringing Total To 28
Dagwa stated the accident was a results of overspeeding and harmful overtaking. He appealed to highway customers to obey site visitors guidelines and rules to keep away from crashes. He stated: “the accident concerned 25 people, 12 of them had been killed whereas 9 sustained accidents and brought to Federal Medical Centre, Gawu for therapy. All corpses have been deposited on the hospital.”