Education

So Sad!! 200Level OUI Undergraduate Student Shocked While Charging Telephone

Advertisements

So Sad!! 200Level OUI Undergraduate Student Shocked While Charging Telephone. A 200 Level understudy of OUI (Oduduwa University) in Ile Ife, Osun State, was allegedly shocked to death while charging his telephone.

As per sources, the OUI understudy recognized as Ashante, was shocked to death while charging his telephone on Wednesday night in Ipetumodu. It was accumulated that the episode happened amid the deluge the previous evening, soon after the transformer providing power to their territory blew.

OUI student electrocuted while charging phone

Advertisements

 

Advertisements
1. Register Your Business or Company Name with ease. Call Akahi G. International - 08038644328
2. Host your Apps, Quickbooks on CLOUD SERVER - Call McSea Rep - 08066519411
Advertisements

Categories: Education

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.