Gastroenteritis additionally is understood as abdomen flu is a viral intestinal an infection prompted majorly by ingesting contaminated meals or water. Signs embrace vomiting/nausea, abdomen upset, watery stool amongst all others. Listed here are 5 things you need to know about gastroenteritis:
It may be foodborne, waterborne or contracted from an contaminated individual
- It’s hardly lethal besides in infants and adults with a compromised immune system
- READ ALSO: Lagos confirms 400 instances of gastroenteritis
- It can’t be handled with antibiotics as using such treatment can delay the an infection
- Signs embrace diarrhea and vomiting attributable to a bacterial or viral tummy bug
- There’s no efficient therapy for viral gastroenteritis, so prevention is vital
Register, Attend and Pass At Once in 2020 Jamb- UTME - Call 08038644328
Admission into Obafemi Awolowo University is made easy at Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Click Here For Details.
Practice FREE School of Nursing Past Questions for ALL Schools Here!
2020 Jamb UTME Form will be on sale from 10th January, 2020 at Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife.
Akahi Tutors provides Decent Hostel Accommodation for Students coming from Lagos, Cross River, Abuja etc. Just dial - 08038644328