Naija News also learnt the court also ordered the closure of the Irish company’s operations in Nigeria.
Speaking on the closure and forfeiture of assets, Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja said: “an order is hereby made that the assets of Process and Industrial Development company be forfeited to the Federal Government of Nigeria.
“An order is hereby made for the second convict to be round up and his properties and assets forfeited to the Federal Government of Nigeria.”
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Onuesoke seeks complete overhaul of NNPC management
- MultiChoice rolls out packages to reward subscribers’ loyalty
- Randomised Covid-19 lockdown ruminations (3)
- Wanted in Nigeria: Politics for development
- Trump vows to stop ‘mob violence’ amid riots over George Floyd death