ABSU Post UTME Past Questions 2020: Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME past questions and answers is now available on our website for download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download the POST UTME success past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Are you an aspiring Abia State University (ABSU) candidate?
Are you searching for ABSU Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
Abia State University (ABSU) aspirants who has passed the ABSU Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use ABSU post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming post UTME examination.
Download ABSU Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen Abia State University (ABSU) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of ABSU Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
Facts About ABSU
Abia State University (ABSU) is known as one of the reputable state universities in Nigeria. This university was created by Sam Mbakwe in 1981 and called Imo State University because it was in the former Imo State.
Thus, the institution was created to expand admissions and bring professional skills, expertise and modern research facilities close to the city and rural dwellers, and have helped talented students to obtain higher education.
However, the main campus was located at Etiti, Imo State, while the Law Department was located in a separate Campus at Aba.
Also, between 1984 and 1985 under the military governorship of General Ike Nwachukwu, the university moved to its permanent site at Uturu Okigwe.
Furthermore, this prestigious university provides graduates, undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. degree programs to help students pursue their academic careers.
Note, It has two campuses, its main campus in Uturu, and the College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine housed by the campus in Umuahia, Abia State capital.
ABSU aptitude test screening past questions and answers is the best preparatory tool you can get right now, in addition to other reading materials you may have at the moment. You cannot fail or regret getting this study pack as it will help boost your success in the screening exams.
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS.
Abia State University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the Abia State University.
However, we have been able to gather ABSU post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into ABSU.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the Abia State University with ease.
Reasons Why You Need ABSU Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the ABSU Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the ABSU Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Federal University of Technology, Minna (ABSU) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into ABSU but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know ABSU is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for ABSU Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the Federal University of Technology, Minna (ABSU), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of ABSU Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers (Art)
This is sample of ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and answers for Arts students. There are fifty (50) questions comprising Mathematics, English Language, Government, and Economics. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
ABSU Post UTME Past Questions
In each of questions 6 to 10, choose the option that best completes the gap.
1. A wide range of options_____ made available to students in their final year last year A. were B. was C. are D. is Ans D
2. Paper is made _____ wood pulp A. of B. with C. from D. on Ans C
3. The federal government has _____child trafficking A. projected B. proscribed C. prescribed D. postulated Ans D
4. Based on the fact before me, I have no alternative _____ to hold you responsible. A. as B. but C. than D. only Ans C
5. Many people would always find reasons to ____ the law. A. debase B. circumspect C. circumvent D. arrogate Ans D
- Economics is the study of human behavior as it relates to the ____. A. efficient allocation of resources B. production of goods C. operation of companies D. generation of income Ans A
2. Consumer surplus tends to be higher when demand is A. perfectly elastic B. elastic C. inelastic D. unitarily elastic Ans C
3. If demand increases without a change in supply, equilibrium price and quantity will A. remain unchanged B. shift inward C. fall D. rise Ans D
4. One of the characteristics of oligopoly is the availability of _____. A. few sellers B. few buyers C. many sellers D. a single seller Ans A
5. During the era of barter, money was generally in the form of ____. A. notes B. precious metals C. coins D. commodities Ans D
1. Convert 726 to a number in base three A. 2211 B. 2121 C. 1212 D. 1122 Ans D
2. Find the median of 2, 3, 7, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 9, 4, 5, 3, 4, 2, 4 and 5 A. 9 B. 8 C. 7 D. 4
3. 3 girls share a number of apples in the ratio 5:3:2. If the highest share is 40 apples. Find the smallest share A. 16 B. 38 C. 36 D. 24 Ans A
4. How many sides has a regular polygon whose interior angles is 1350 each? A. 8 B. 12 C. 10 D. 19 Ans A
5. Evaluate 12.02×20.06 24.04×60.06, correct to three significant figures A. 0.155 B. 0.158 C. 0.154 D. 0.157 Ans C
6. The pie chart above shows THE respective number of students reading courses of their choice what is the angle representing students reading Agriculture? A. 60˚ B. 40˚ C. 80˚ D. 140˚ Ans C
1. The executive is A. a committee of the legislature B. the body that makes the law C. the body that executes the policies of government D. the highest organ of government. Ans C
2. Democracy means a system of government in which A. the majority rules B. the minority rules C. there is no party system D. the people rule. Ans A
3. The colonial administration in Nigeria was A. authoritarian B. democratic C. development-oriented D. dominated by Nigerians Ans A
4. Fundamental Human Rights of citizens are provided for in A. the United Nations charter B. the North Atlantic Treaty C. the constitution of state D. the OAU charter Ans C
5. The traditions of a people that shape their government and politics represent their___ A. political culture B. political acculturation C. political socialization D. political ideology 6. The law of libel limit Ans A