The 29-year-old speaks about his exploits so far in the 2019-20 term
Swansea City attacker Andre Ayew is excited by his scoring start to the 2019-20 season.
Two months into the campaign, the Ghana captain has so far netted four goals in all competitions, two in the Championship and two in the League Cup.
One such strike, fired home in under one minute in a 2-1 league defeat to Stoke City remains his latest record.
“It’s really annoying when you score and don’t win the game,” he said, as reported by his club’s official website.
“But it’s always good to score for this club.
“I’m happy to score at home for the fans and I hope there are plenty more to come.
“I also hope there will be more victories ahead of us – that’s more important.”
Ayew, with 10 season appearances in all competitions so far, has returned to Liberty Stadium after a loan stint with Turkish outfit Fenerbahce last campaign.
He was heavily linked to a transfer away during the last transfer window.
Swansea currently are fourth on the Championship table.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Coronavirus: Six persons test positive in Kaduna
- May D Reveals Why He Cancelled His Interview With Ubi Franklin
- Tokyo To Further Relax Coronavirus Curbs On Monday, Governor Says
- Actress Anita Joseph Warns Trolls To Stop Insulting Her Husband (Video)
- China Says Wants ‘Peaceful Reunification’ With Taiwan