A video has emerged online showing the moment angry Warri youths on Wednesday morning, attacked some of the state taskforce team deployed to enforce the state government’s sit at home order.
The governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, on March 26, announced that the state will be on total lockdown beginning from today April 1, to prevent the importation of the Coronavirus to the state.
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Brazil Marks More Than Half A Million Virus Infections
- “Radio has lost another jewel” – OAP Matilda Duncan mourn Sophie Tarfa’s death (Photo)
- EPL: Ighalo finally agrees new deal with Man Utd
- COVID-19: Buhari to take decision on reopening schools, churches as PTF submits report
- Bayelsa Seals 6 Churches For Breaching COVID-19 Protocols
Men of the state taskforce who were sent out to enforce the order, were attacked by some angry youths along Jakpa road. According to the youths, they cannot sit at home when they have no food to eat.