Reality star and model, Mike Edwards has bagged a new endorsement deal with International Alcoholic brand, Ciroc.
Mike Edwards who came runners up at the fourth edition of the big brother naija show
which was tagged ‘Pepper Dem’ took to his social media platforms to announce the
great news to fans.
The talented model while sharing a picture of himself with the drink well positioned in
his hand noted how glad he his to be partnering with the brand.
Sharing the picture, Mike wrote:
Excited to officially partner with @Ciroc celebrating the return of #CÎROC Summer 🍉. Made in France. Enjoyed all Summer. Get into the right vibes with this delicious, limited-edition. Pour yourself a sip of summer, turn on something lit 🔥 and celebrate the best way you know how #ManLikeMikexCiroc
Today seems to be a great day for Mike as he has earlier celebrated his first year wedding anniversary with his adorable wife, Shakes Perry-Draython.
The couple who are expecting their first child, took to social media to celebrate their love.
”ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY…this time last year we tied the knot and I became MRS EDWARDS. A lot has happened between then and now. Here’s to more great times and exciting moments ahead.” Perry wrote on social media
On his part, Mike wrote “When two souls connect you can’t fake it” #weddinganniversary’
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Police arrest three armed robbery suspects in Ogun
- Mayor Bill de Blasio’s daughter, Chiara, arrested at Manhattan protest
- Churches to reopen in Akwa Ibom June 7
- Your nepotism pushing Nigeria to the brink, Umar warns Buhari
- [People Talk] COVID-19: Should FG reopen churches, mosques? (3)