The Borno state government on Friday donated N60 million to the victims of the Oct. 31 hearth inferno in Maiduguri GSM market.
Usman Kadafur, the Borno Deputy Governor disclosed this whereas flagging off the money distribution in Maiduguri.
Kadafur stated that the Borno States gesture was to establish with the Maiduguri inferno victims who lost their sources of livelihood within the hearth incident that had destroyed properties value million of Naira.
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- World No Tobacco Day: Industry targeting youths via social media — ERA/FoEN
- Obey COVID-19 lock down rules, Peter Oboh urges Nigerians
- Clashes break out near White House between police, protesters as unrest extends into weekend
- Ohio Dem rep, other officials pepper-sprayed during protest in Columbus
- Onuesoke seeks complete overhaul of NNPC management