The Division of State Providers (DSS) says it has acquired a court order releasing the convener of #RevolutionNow protest, Mr Omoyele Sowore.
The Public Relations Officer of the Service, Dr Peter Afunanya, confirmed this in a press release forwarded to Channels Tv on Friday.
Learn the total assertion beneath:
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Telecom Firms To Pay N1 Per Km For Digital Connection In Kwara
- Sacrilege! UNIBEN Student Dies After Being Raped Inside Church
- Prophet Odumeje Apologises To Anambra, Imo Communities
- Biafra Day: We must continue to celebrate Biafra – Igbo Group
- Fani-Kayode Reacts As Osinbajo Heads ‘Toilet Committee’ Says His Prophecy Has Come To Pass
The Division of State Providers (DSS) needs to substantiate that it has acquired the Court Order for the discharge of Omoyele Sowore.
It is vital that the general public notes that for the reason that receipt of the Order, no particular person has turned up on the DSS to take supply of him.
This turns into crucial for causes of accountability.
Nonetheless, the Court has been correctly briefed on this improvement and the steps being taken to make sure compliance with its Order.
The Service, below the management of Yusuf Magaji Bichi (fwc), as the Director-Common, shouldn’t be a lawless group and can by no means impede justice or disobey Court Orders.
It, subsequently, affirms that it’ll do all that’s needful as soon as the suitable processes have been concluded.
Peter Afunanya, Ph.D
Public Relations Officer,
Division of State Providers,
eighth November 2019
Categories: Latest News