President Muhammadu Buhari has suspended the repayment of TraderMoni, MarketMoni and FarmerMoni.
Speaking during a presidential nationwide broadcast on Sunday, the President directed that the suspension of other Federal Government loans be done with immediate effect.
“I have directed that a three-month repayment moratorium for all TraderMoni, MarketMoni and FarmerMoni loans be implemented with immediate effect.
“I have also directed that a similar moratorium be given to all Federal Government funded loans issued by the Bank of Industry, Bank of Agriculture and the Nigeria Export-Import Bank.
“For on-lending facilities using capital from international and multilateral development partners, I have directed our development financial institutions to engage these development partners and negotiate concessions to ease the pains of the borrowers,” he said.
More to follow…
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Strange couple steals 10-month-old baby in Umuahia, disappears
- Chinese state media editorial claims some in China ‘cheering’ George Floyd unrest online
- UNIBEN Governing Council Commiserates With Family Of Murdered Student
- Biden meets with community leaders in Delaware, faces criticism for his support of ’94 crime bill
- Mounds of bricks, bottles found in Baltimore ahead of expected George Floyd unrest