Advertise Here With Only #500 Per Day. Call 08038644328
Education

Calculate OAU Aggregate Score For 2020/2021 Admission With Ease

I set out in this post to discuss with you on the topic How to Calculate OAU Aggregate Score 2020/2021”.

Advertisements

Akahi Teacher Akahi Tutors Teacher Lecture in progress

This topic How to Calculate OAU Aggregate Score 2020/2021” has become very necessary as a result of the conclusion of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examinations for the 2020/2021 academic session. At present, all candidates have seen their results and can now proceed to start preparing for the Post UTME for the current academic year.

Register Your Business or Company Name With CAC

In case you have not seen the JAMB cut off marks for OAU for the 2020/2021 academic session, you can quickly see it in the link below.

OAU Cut Off Mark For The 2020/2021 Academic Session | JAMB & departmental Cut Off Marks

Therefore if you are among those that have been searching for answers regarding [oau aggregate score for all courses, oau aggregate cut off mark 2020, how to calculate oau cut off mark 2020,oau aggregate cut off mark 2020/21, how to calculate oau aggregate 20120, oau cut off mark 2020/2021, oau departmental cut off mark 2020/2021, oau post utme cut off mark 2020], then you are not alone.

Nonetheless, the intricacies involved with the calculation of the OAU aggregate score for the 2020/2021 academic session will be discussed here today.

Without wasting much of your time, lets head there right away.

How to Calculate OAU Aggregate Score 2020/2021

As you all know that unlike before where Aggregate score is gotten from combination of UTME and POST-UTME scores, only your JAMB UTME score and O’level result will be used this year.

For JAMBites

i. Both your JAMB score and your O’level results’ grades will be used to calculate the total screening score.

ii. Your JAMB result is 70% of your total score & your O’level results grade is the remaining 30%

iii. Your best 8 subjects grade will also be used for the calculation;

O’level grade weight: A1 = 8 marks, B2 = 7 marks, B3 = 6 marks, C4 = 5 marks, C5 = 4 marks, and C6 = 3 marks.

iv. The maximum obtainable points from the selected best 8 O’level grades is 64 (i.e A1 = 8marks multiply by 8 subjects).

v. The total points you obtained after calculating Your O’level points will now be converted to 30% (for example if your O’level points is 48, it will then be calculated as: 48/64 X 30= 22.5) Therefore, your NEW O’LEVEL POINTS will now be 22.5

vi. Now, to calculate your UTME points, follow this procedure:
Divide Your JAMB score by 400, then multiply it by 70.
For example, if your JAMB score is 250. Calculate it as: 250/400, X 70= 43.75
43.75 is now the UTME POINTS

vii. To calculate the TOTAL SCREENING POINTS = UTME points (max of 70) + your O’ level points (max of 30) = 100.

For example, if your O’LEVEL POINTS is 22.5 and your UTME POINTS is 43.75. You’ll now calculate it as 22.5 + 43.75= 66.25

This deduces that you scored 66.25 out of 70 as your TOTAL SCREENING POINTS

HOW TO CALCULATE OAU ADMISSION SCREENING AGGREGATE POINTS For Direct Entry(DE) Candidates

i. It’s only your O’level results’ grades that will be used to calculate the total screening score.

ii. Your JAMB result weighs nothing but 0% and your O’level results is 100% of the total screening score.

iii. Just as i earlier explained “Your best 8 subjects grade will be used for the calculation;
here is what each grade weighs: A1 = 8 marks, B2 = 7 marks, B3 = 6 marks, C4 = 5 marks, C5 = 4 marks, and C6 = 3 marks.

iv. The maximum obtainable points from the selected best 8 O’level grades is 64 (i.e A1 = 8marks multiply by 8 subjects).

v. The total points you obtained after calculating Your O’level points will now be converted to 100% (for example if your O’level points is 48, it will then be calculated as: 48/64 X 100= 75) Therefore, your SREENING POINTS will now be 75

That’s the much we can take on the topic “How to Calculate OAU Aggregate Score 2020/2021”.

Thanks For Reading

Advertisements

Links: 1. OAU School of Nursing 2. OAU JUPEB 3. OAU Pre-Degree 4. OAU Post-UTME 5. NYSC Registration Centres 6. School of Nursing Past Questions 7. Questions from JAMB-Sweet Sixteen 8. Latest School News 9. Download Latest Music 10. Call Akahi Tutors - 08038644328