Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has revealed his toughest opponent in the Premier League, according to report.
Abraham says Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk remained his toughest opponent, he failed to score against Liverpool when he faced the European best player during the Reds visit to Stamford Bridge in the 2-1 win against Chelsea.”He’s a beast,” declared Abraham. “He’s just good at what he does. He’s experienced. I try to do a little… I try to use my tricks in my head but his understanding of the game is top drawer.
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Wanted in Nigeria: Politics for development
- Trump vows to stop ‘mob violence’ amid riots over George Floyd death
- Microsoft lays off journalists to replace them with AI
- Andrew McCarthy: Laws against rioting and terrorism must be enforced against Antifa and other violent radicals
- Nigeria records highest daily COVID-19 infections with 553 new cases
“It is to do with little things. Movement. My movement in the box, some defenders don’t pay attention to me — they are only focused on the ball.”With him, it’s kind of both, he’s paying attention to me and the ball knows where I am, knows where I want to go, follows me.”It’s quite annoying for a striker – just leave me alone!”