The proof against #NairaMarley is overpowering – #EFCC
EFCC has at last responded to the arrival of #ZlatanIbile and three others, while #NairaMarley stays in care.
On Tuesday night, Zlatan recovered his opportunity close by his group individuals, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa.
Be that as it may, while talking with PremiumTimes, EFCC representative, Tony Orilade, uncovered that the four suspects were just discharged on regulatory safeguard.
As indicated by him: “There is overpowering proof against Naira Marley; so we can’t stand to discharge him on managerial safeguard like Zlatan and the three others.
That Zlatan has been discharged does not mean they have been released and absolved. Naira Marley is still in our guardianship and will be charged to court soon and we will make the charges known in an official proclamation soon.”
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Ekiti Assembly Passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing, Regulation Bill
- Children’s Day: Wase canvases for free, compulsory education
- Allow Interstate Travel, Open Airports, Lawmaker Tells FG
- #AMOwambe: Africa Magic, Indomie Launch Owambe Saturday
- Alleged NDDC N40 billion scandal: Senate attacks Akpabio, says blackmail won’t stop probe