If you are afraid of coronavirus, your fears are justified considering the rate at which the virus is spreading.
However, you have to put your fears under control to ensure that you do not panic. These reasons will help calm your fears about COVID-19.
(1) We know what coronavirus is all about
(2) The situation has improved in China
(3) People are recovering
(4) There are already vaccines and trials are on the way
(5) Nigeria is doing well in curbing the spread of the virus.
(6.) The chances of dying from a coronavirus infection are between 0.5% and 1% 7.
(7.) The man that died in Nigeria had an underlying medical problem and he came from a highrisk country.
- Pope Francis assures Americans and US Bishops of his prayer during unrest
- Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari
- I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 – Olusegun Bamgbose
- China Eases Flight Curbs After United States Targets Its Carriers
- Mexico Surpasses U.S. Coronavirus Every day Passings, Establishes Precedents
(8.) Although Lagos will close markets tomorrow, food stores and other essential services will be open.