Saudi Arabia has banned religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina to prevent the spread of coronavirus in the Kingdom.
In a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the Kingdom, it was disclosed that they had been following developments of the virus for some time.
In order to support countries impacted by the virus the Kingdom said they would be implementing ‘approved international standards’ in the form of a temporary ban on pilgrimages.
They also temporarily suspended entry into the Kingdom for the purpose of Umrah and visiting the Prophet’s Mosque.
- Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head
- Lagos Announces Partial Closure Of Marine Beach For Repairs
- Is Ahmad Lawan truly committed to rebuilding Nigeria’s Economy
- Abike, Patami fight dirty on Twitter over office space
- Brother burns sister to death for allegedly slapping their mother
The post Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia Bans Pilgrims From Visiting Mecca Or Medina appeared first on Information Nigeria.