A woman with the Twitter handle @BrittyPinon gave birth on her couch as the world faces a general lockdown, IgbereTV reports.
The woman said that it happened five days into general quarantine – In her tweeted photo, she and the baby seemed fine as medics attended to her.
This is the case of Britty Pinon, a woman who safely gave birth on her couch at home five days into general quarantine against coronavirus outbreak. In her tweet on Saturday, March 21, she attached a picture showing medical officials as they assisted her with the delivery process. She looked quite well in the picture and very happy too. See the Twitter post below:
- Pope Francis assures Americans and US Bishops of his prayer during unrest
- Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari
- I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 – Olusegun Bamgbose
- China Eases Flight Curbs After United States Targets Its Carriers
- Mexico Surpasses U.S. Coronavirus Every day Passings, Establishes Precedents
Day #5 in quarantine: had a baby on my couch. pic.twitter.com/Uvi8Hgo72j
— bitbit (@BrittyPinon) March 21, 2020
Categories: Latest News