The singer a few days ago took his first test alongside his crew, fiancee and third child, Davido Jnr. Unfortunately, only that of his fiancee, Chioma tested positive and he announced that he would be self-isolating himself. However, after the Oyo state governor, Seyi Makinde tested positive after taking two tests, Nigerians expressed concerns and advised him to retake the test.
He retook the test and made an announcement via his Twitter page where he explained that he still tested negative for the virus. He wrote: “I did a second test for the covid19 virus again …. once again I’m Negative ….”
See his tweet below:
I did a second test for the covid19 virus again …. once again I’m Negative ….
— Davido (@davido) April 1, 2020
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- La Liga Clubs Free To Start Full Training From Monday
- COVID-19: Infectious disease expert faults Kano govt on decline in number of cases
- Bobrisky’s rival, Jama speaks on racism, equates it to hatred against cross dressers
- Police Parade Fake Soldier In Jos
- Parolled Australian fears re-arrest for murder in Bulgaria, seeks new trial
The post Davido Tests Negative For Coronavirus Again After Running Second Test appeared first on tooXclusive.