AN Abuja-based lawyer, who hails from Delta State, Tony Ejumejowo, has dragged the management of Nisa Garki Hospital, Abuja, before the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, MDCN, Minister of Health and Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, accusing doctors and management of the hospital of negligence, which led to the death of his wife, Esther Ejumejowo.
- COVID-19: Why Nigeria is discharging patients after 1 negative test
- Iraq Advises Saudi Companies To Enter Iraqi Market
- Michigan Gov. Whitmer caught in Memorial Day lockdown controversy over husband’s reported boat request
- Lorenzo To Make MotoGP Virtual Racing Debut
- Michael Jordan refused to play with Isiah Thomas on 1992 ‘Dream Group’