The Journalists International Forum For Migration (JIFORM) on Saturday felicitated with Muslims across the world describing the supplications during the holy month of Ramadan as blessing to humanity.
A statement issued by the President of JIFORM, Ajibola Abayomi admonished Islam adherents to follow the good example of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) at At Eidul- fitr and celebrate the season with love and peace.
“We are grateful to the almighty Allah for making it possible for us to witness the end of the Ramadan fast. Although it was held at a challenging moment however the supplication of the Muslims at this critical time is an indication that Allah’s blessing are with us.
“JIFORM salutes the steadfastness of the Muslims for not giving up on Allah despite the situation at hand. It is our prayer that God will accept the sacrifices and dedication during the Ramadan to heal our land.
“Happy salah. Let us continue to spread the message of hope that Allah in his infinite mercy will eradicate the deadly coronavirus as we mark another eidul- fitr” the JIFORM President prayed.
- Pope Francis assures Americans and US Bishops of his prayer during unrest
- Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari
- I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 – Olusegun Bamgbose
- China Eases Flight Curbs After United States Targets Its Carriers
- Mexico Surpasses U.S. Coronavirus Every day Passings, Establishes Precedents