Nigerian female sensational singer, Yemi Alade has taken to social media to reveal the biggest killer in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Coronavirus might be taking the lives of thousands of people across the world but
Yemi Alade believes there’s something killing people more than the deadly
According to the award winning singer and songwriter via a post on Twitter account,
eye service is the number one killer in Africa especially Nigeria.
Yemi Alade who seems frustrated by the the behavior advised fans to stop
pretending and be good, noting that it’s better to be a bad person than pretend to be a good person.
“No1 killer in Africa especially Nigeria ….. EYE SERVICE …… STOP PRETENDING. Be GOOD, if you can’t then just be your normal wicked self.”
Though it’s unclear what the ‘Johnny’ crooner saw to have make such
statements about Nigerians, some fans on the micro blogging site believes she’s sharing her thoughts on the recent drama between Davido and Burna Boy.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- COVID-19: CBN issues directive to banks, reduces interest rates
- Senior Army Officer Dies In Auto Accident In Benue
- Catholic Minnesota diocese to pay $22.5M to sexual assault victims
- Dear Bunmi, why do I wee during sex?
- Nigeria Police set up PMF 72 Squadron in Oyo