Federal Fire Service Recruitment for Fire Assistant II 2020. The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments into the vacant position below in the Federal Fire Service (FFS):
IMPORTANT! Currently, FFS recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Job Title: Fire Assistant II (FA II) – CONPASS 04
Category: Assistant Cadre
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include Mathematics and English Language.
Statutory Requirements For Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on-demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free!