The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has announced 14 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Nigeria taking the total to 111.
According to NCDC, the 14 new cases of COVID-19 consist of nine in Lagos, the epicenter of the virus in Nigeria and five cases in the Federal Capital Territory.
“As at 09:30 pm 29th March there are 111 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria with one death,” NCDC said.
Chronicle NG will not be using the catch word “BREAKING” in any of its headline/publication on ‘Coronavirus Pandemic’.
We have noticed that ‘BREAKING’ could cause readers emotional, psychological, mental and social breakdown.
We also do not want to spread fear or panic.
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- George Floyd’s funeral to be held June 9 in Texas
- Gutfeld blasts Antifa as ‘fascists’ who are taking ‘advantage of the cowardice of our politicians’
- Some scientists fear ‘superspreaders’ may prompt new COVID-19 outbreaks as states reopen
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps Gets New Ag. Corps Commander
- Use of antibiotics for COVID-19 will cause more deaths ― WHO