Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Akindele Bello, also known as Jenifa has taken to twitter to pour encomium on her senior colleague, Genevieve Nnaji.
This is coming after a blogger took to same platform to compare both of them. Shunning the blogger, Funke hailed Genevieve and showered some praises on her.
It all started when the said blogger shared a photo collage of both actresses and asked his followers to choose their favourite actress;
“Let’s settle this here, pick your favourite actress below. Like for Funke Akindele”, the blogger wrote as he kicked off debate on who’s better.
On seeing the comparison, Funke quickly shunned the blogger’s comparison.
“Wetin you dey settle? Genevieve Nnaji is a senior colleague and great actor. Respect all day and all night.” She wrote
Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde (popularly known as Funke Akindele) is a Nigerian actress and producer. Funke starred in the sitcom I Need to Know from 1998 to 2002, and in 2009 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- COVID-19: CBN issues directive to banks, reduces interest rates
- Catholic Minnesota diocese to pay $22.5M to sexual assault victims
- Dear Bunmi, why do I wee during sex?
- Nigeria Police set up PMF 72 Squadron in Oyo
- Guinea admits 30 died in post-election violence in March
The post Funke Akindele hails “senior collegue” Genevieve Nnaji, calls her agreat actor appeared first on Within Nigeria.