Checking your GoTV Subscription due date is a lot easier than your think, just arm yourself with your iuc number and it is A GO. You can either check subscription expiring date via SMS or via the GoTV easy self service portal.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GOTV DUE DATE VIA SMS
SMS METHOD 1
To check GoTV Expiring date via SMS, please follow the steps below;
- On your Mobile Phone
- SMS “Balance” followed by IUC number to 4688.
- An SMS with your GOTV expiring Date will be sent to you.
SMS METHOD 2
To your check your Gotv due date, simply text: DD followed by your decoder IUC No to 4688.
HOW TO CHECK GOTV SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRING DATE ONLINE
To check GoTV Due Date online, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Sign in with your phone number or Surname followed by your IUC number
- click on eazy self service
- From the eazy self service – Scroll Down and click on view my account
- Your Gotv Subscription plan, expiring date and other account details will be displayed.
How to Check GOtv Account Balance Online and SMS Code.
This information is for subscriber of GOtv package and those who are looking for ways to view their account balance, this info will help you through. You can take a moment to read to the end. Ensure you try it out immediately and share your experience thereafter with others of your social media pages.
Checking balance on GOtv, it’s a lot easier. You can either check your balance via SMS or via the GOtv website online. Below are the procedures for checking GOtv balance using any of the two methods;
How to Check GOtv Balance with SMS Code
To check GOtv balance using SMS code, please follow the steps as written below to have it done;
- You’re to navigate to your SMS menu on your phone to create one
Type “BALANCE” leave a space followed by your IUC number or smart card number and then forward to 4688.
- You will get a response containing the details you seek.
- Hope you’ve found a solution.
How to Check GOtv Balance Online
Checking GOtv balance online is as simple as ABC; simply follow the steps written below to have it done;
- Go to http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Navigate and click on the menu icon
- Make sure to choose your country of residence
- From the list of the menu, click on eazy self service
- From the eazy self service list, navigate and click on my account to sign in
- Sign in with your IUC number and phone number. Your account details will be displayed.
If you may need further enquiry, you we meet with customer service agent of GOtv online through their social media official pages (Facebook, Twitter) to help you check the balance.
- NCF Wants Environmental Considerations Factored Into Post COVID-19 Recovery Plans
- Elections: INEC To Implement Measures To Mitigate COVID-19 Impact – Yakubu
- Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason
- EPL: Berbatov tells Ighalo to fight for permanent contract at Man Utd
- Kai!! Victor Okpala has been called-out for allegedly demanding sex for movie roles (photos)
Thanks for reading, hope we’ve been able to solve your problem at iTechSpider, don’t forget to share to friends and family on social media. Drop your feedback on the comment section.