Pep Guardiola says he will not be splashing out in January to revive Manchester City’s flagging Premier League title fortunes despite the yawning gap to leaders Liverpool.
The champions, in third place and trailing Jurgen Klopp’s men by 11 points after 14 matches, visit Burnley on Tuesday.
City have gone seven games without a clean sheet, which Guardiola said was not “good enough” and the club have been linked with Leicester City defender Caglar Soyuncu.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Popular actress reveals why men use and dump Yoruba actresses
- Lady In Tears As Lagos Police Officers Brutally Assault Her Husband (Video)
- Hawley on Twitter fact-checking Trump: ‘Massive Tech’ is sponsored by taxpayers and censors People
- Global Coronavirus Death Toll Surpasses 350,000
- Trump threatens social media with new regulation after Twitter fact-checks him