‘The common sense’ Senator, Ben Murray- Bruce took to the micro-blogging platform, Twitter to declared support for Anthony Joshua who would take on Mexican-American fighter, Andy Ruiz Jr in their heavyweight rematch come December 7.
Recall the fight between Nigerian-British, Anthony Joshua and Mexican-American, Andy Ruiz stunned the boxing world when Ruiz knocked Joshua down four times before stopping him in the seventh round of their heavyweight world title fight in June.
He would be putting his three belts on the line in the rematch when the rivals clash in the desert of Saudi Arabia.
In a series of Tweets yesterday, December 2, Ben Bruce called for the President’s support on Anthony Joshua, hwrote:
“I want you to know we are with you, @anthonyfjoshua. I am confident that on December 7, you will go out and make yourself and your motherland proud. I am behind you. Nigerians are behind you. I call on @MBuhari to show support for Anthony as he puts ?? on the world stage, Dec7.”
See tweet below:
I want you to know we are with you, @anthonyfjoshua. I am confident that on December 7, you will go out and make yourself and your motherland proud. I am behind you. Nigerians are behind you.
— Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) December 2, 2019
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Iran Confirms 56 Coronavirus Deaths In One Day
- Presidency: Buhari Did Not Cancel Kyari’s Memos, It’s Fake News
- My Family Dug My Grave 25yrs Ago, Rising Singer With HIV Shares Touching Story of Survival
- Spain involves standstill as 10-day mourning interval for coronavirus victims begins
- Popular actress reveals why men use and dump Yoruba actresses