Popular dance-hall and reggae artist, Cynthia Morgan has finally opened up on her absence from the musical scene in recent times.
Speaking during a live interview, the singer attributed her absence to a serious family issue she has been dealing with.
She explained that she has been terribly sick in the last couple of months, and as such, not been able to drop any new song.
Although, she refused to reveal the nature of her sickness, but she assured that she is back and ready to take over again.
Watch the video below:
“I have been terribly sick, and facing lots of family issues” – singer Cynthia Morgan finally reveals what caused the setback in her musical career. pic.twitter.com/QLnbY6IFU7
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) April 10, 2020
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Mounds of bricks, bottles found in Baltimore ahead of expected George Floyd unrest
- George Floyd’s funeral to be held June 9 in Texas
- Gutfeld blasts Antifa as ‘fascists’ who are taking ‘advantage of the cowardice of our politicians’
- Some scientists fear ‘superspreaders’ may prompt new COVID-19 outbreaks as states reopen
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps Gets New Ag. Corps Commander
The post I Have Been Terribly Sick, Facing Lots Of Family Issues: Cynthia Morgan (Video) appeared first on Information Nigeria.