Ibadan Polytechnic Burnt Seized Phones Worth N15m (Photos). Ibadan poly burnt phones seized during various Examinations in the university. What do you see about this gruesome action?
We can not produce, yet we are destroying!
This is a Polytechnic having engineering department which is meant to train students on the production and repair of these devices.
Why can’t they keep them in their laboratories or workshops for the electrical electronic engineering students to work with, understand the principles and bring up ideas on how to manufacture one.
- COVID-19: We’ve Appeased The Gods For Back To Sender –Deity Priest
- Sokoto attack: Buhari orders fierce military operation against bandits
- Gunmen Abduct Nasarawa CAN Chairman, Demand N20m
- Pastor Tony Rapu reveals what children are likely going through in coronavirus pandemic
- COVID-19: Ban on churches, mosques lifted in Katsina