Popular Nigerian rapper, Panshak Zamani better known by his stage name, Ice Prince, has critically condemned people who bring all their problems to different social media platforms.
The singer slammed Nigerians who are fond of coming on social media to rant about their problems.
In a tweet on Sunday, March 29, Ice Prince condemned the attitude and advised them to look for better ways to resolve their problems.
In his words;
“I just really wonder how you bring your problems to the world on social media, When the world on social media clearly has more problems than you !!!! Na Wa For You oo”
See post below:
- Daily Bible Readings And REFLECTIONS | Tuesday, 2nd June, 2020
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Davido now on crutches after sustaining leg injury | Pictures
- Sacramento Kings broadcaster Grant Napear placed on leave after ‘all lives matter’ tweet
- Shehu Sani reveals where Buhari will meet Dangiwa after 2023
- Buhari issues fresh directives to DSS, Army, Police
- Former Exxon Mobil Staff Jailed For 15 Years For Raping 14-Year-Old Girl
The post Ice Prince condemns people who share their problems on social media appeared first on Within Nigeria.
Categories: Latest News