The Independent Corrupt Practices and Different Associated Offences Commission (ICPC) on Friday stated it had seized 44 assets valued at N14.7 billion.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Presidency: Buhari Did Not Cancel Kyari’s Memos, It’s Fake News
- My Family Dug My Grave 25yrs Ago, Rising Singer With HIV Shares Touching Story of Survival
- Popular actress reveals why men use and dump Yoruba actresses
- Lady In Tears As Lagos Police Officers Brutally Assault Her Husband (Video)
- Hawley on Twitter fact-checking Trump: ‘Massive Tech’ is sponsored by taxpayers and censors People