Report reaching Akahi News has it that JAMB has angrily released the 2020 UTME Results. As at the time of editing this post however the JAMB result checking portal has not yet been updated. Don’t panic, you will surely see your results in due time.
Akahi News learnt from sources that the board released the results of 1,792,719 candidates out of the total of 1,826,839 that participated in the examination.
Another unconfirmed source says, the best students in the just released JAMB results hails from Abia State with the name Ekene Franklin – JAMB SCORE 347, second best candidate is by name Igban Emmanuel Chidiebube – JAMB SCORE 346 from the same state and yet the third from Osun State by name Oluwo Isaac Olamilekan- JAMB SCORE 345.
For you to check your results now that JAMB has not officially updated the printing page of the jamb.org.ng website, it is recommended to use your registered mobile phone number to send ‘RESULT’ to 55019…Simple!
ATTEND POST UTME CLASS @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Best For OAU Exams Like Post UTME, JUPEB, Pre-Degree & School Of Nursing. Call; 08038644328
JAMB Result 2020
JAMB Result for 2020 is angrily out. Joint Admissions and affirmation Board, All 2019 upstanding UTME competitors square measure herewith privy that the printing of upstanding outcome for 2020 has started.
This is to illuminate every Jambites that partook in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they would now be able to check their outcomes on the web.
Easy Way to Check 2020 Jamb Result Online.
You are advised to Follow the simple steps beneath to check and print your 2019 JAMB UTME confirmation of result online, scratch card is needless.
- Visit JAMB official result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- just Enter or type in correctly your given JAMB UTME identification Number, alternatively, you may insert an Email Address you used during online registration in the appropriate column.
- After that is correctly filled-in, hit the botton titled ‘Check your Results’.
- The portal has no choice than to obey the command by loading your result on the customised page provided it has been successfully uploaded.
How to Check JAMB Result with Your PC or Mobile Device.
2). Enter your Jamb identification number in the given space as appropriate.
3). Hit the button “Check your result” now!
JAMB Graphical Method of Checking Result
1). You may likewise Visit the official JAMB web address using this recommended link. Just click www.jamb.org.ng
2). Okay! Here, Enter your registered email with password you used during your Jamb 2019 profile creation.
3. The moment you successfully logged into your created account, Click the icon the instruct you to Check UTME 2020 Results for your result acknowledgement slip
4. See! Below is a candidate result sample that shows results notification.
If you’ve got no result nonetheless, upright sometimes unharness ends up in batches. Even if somebody in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you continue to got to exercise some patience till your result’s finally free.
Note: If the portal returns with ‘You don’t Have Any Result Yet’, that suggests your result’s not nonetheless prepared. So you have to check back later.
The below guidelines will help you to check your 2019 JAMB admission status, JAMB admission checker to check if you have been offered JAMB admission:
- Launch your mobile / PC browser
- Go to JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- By the right side, you’ll see ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS. Click on it
- By the left side panel, click on Admission status
- And it will display your details
- On the right panel, there is the “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” button
- But if you have been given admission, those buttons will active “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission”
- If you have been offered admission, either Click on any buttons
- Before you Accept Admission, check the following:
c) UTME Subject Combination
- If you have NOT been offered admission, those button will remain dormant. You will notice this “Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED”
The acting Head of Media and other communication related Information for JAMB related matters Mr Fabian Benjamin has recently advised all JAMB candidates to quickly Accept or Reject any admission offers prior to the deadline.
How to Print Original JAMB Result
Are you in doubt how to check and consequently print Your original JAMB provided UTME results on JAMB website. The instructions below is aimed at helping you through.
- Log into your JAMB e-facility official account
- On the left corner, click on “Print Result Slip”
- Your transaction ID and payment details will be displayed on your screen
- You are expected to pay N1000 for this service officially.
- Use your mouse to scroll down and tap on “Continue to Pay online”
- Proceed by hitting on “Pay Now”
- Now choose how you want to pay: MasterCard, Internet banking, etc
- Enter your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
- You can now proceed to printing your result slip
Note: The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.
In all sincerity, your contribution is paramount to us and we expect you forward any suggestion that we help us serve you better.
2. Host your Apps, Quickbooks on CLOUD SERVER - Call McSea Rep - 08066519411