Practice FREE JUPEB Past Questions On BUSSINESS STUDIES – MSS – J132. JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD
2015 EXAMINATIONS BUSSINESS STUDIES – MSS – J132
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. What do the letters EOQ stand for?
A. Estimated Order Quantity B. Economic Order Quantity C. Estimated Order Quality D. Economic Order Quality
2. The EOQ of an item is calculated using the annual demand together with the
cost and the cost. A. Direct and Variable costs
B. Indirect and Holding costs C. Direct and Ordering costs D. Ordering and Holding costs
3. In a materials processing operation, which of the following process type is associated with the highest volume and lowest variety?
A. Job shop
B. Batch process
C. Mass process
D. Continuous process
4. In the product life cycle what is the correct order of the main phases?
A. Maturity, Growth, Saturation, Decline B. Growth, Maturity, Saturation, Decline C. Growth, Saturation, Growth, Decline D. Maturity, Saturation, Growth, Decline
5. Which management approach is most likely where the home country dominates procedures and practices?