46. The party that believed most strongly in the Jewish Law is the A. Sadducees
47. One of cardinal beliefs of the Pentecostal Churches is NOT
A. baptism of the Holy Spirit
B. charismatic leadership C. Apostolic succession D. inerrancy of the Bible.
48. The Rev S. B. J. Oshoffa was born in 1909 in A. Oyo Town
B. Porto Novo
49. Who was the first indigenous Church founder in Nigeria? A. Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola.
B. Archbishop Benson Idahosa. C. Garrick Sokeri Braide.
D. Moses Orimolade.
50. Who declared religion as the “opium” of the people? A. Karl Marx
B. Paul Tillich
C. Emile Durkheim
D. Charles Webber