11. During the slave trade, Africans were transported across the Atlantic were estimated to be
A. ten million
B. twelve million
C. thirteen million
D. fifteen million.
12. The first freed slaves to be shipped to Sierra Leone from London in 1787 were: A. 300
13. “Hear this word, you cows of Bashan …who oppress the poor, who crush the needy …” (Amos 4:1). Cows of Bashan in here refers to the …
A. women of Samaria
B. wicked kings
C. false prophets
D. judges in Israel.
14. God promised the Israelites that if they repented of their sins and returned to Him, He would…..
A. fill them with His knowledge
B. deliver their enemies into their hands
C. give them shepherds after His ownHeart
D. give them favour in the sight of the nations.
15. God decided not to punish the people of Israel during the reign of Josiah for the sins they committed because …
A. Josiah humbled himself before the LORD
B. God was merciful to him
C. Josiah took care of the prophets
D. God did not want Josiah to backslide.