Practice FREE JUPEB HISTORY ART-J123 Past Questions Essay and Objectives. JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD
2015 EXAMINATIONS HISTORY: ART-J123
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. Which of the following was not an Empire in Western Sudan?
A. Soughai B. Kangaba C. Ghana
2. The rise of Ghana Empire was attributed to all but one of these factors?
A. Geography B. Economic C. Islamic
3. Ghana Empire was in a strong economic position to maintain the administration of its vast territory because of its?
A. Large imperial army
B. Rich export of gold
C. Flourishing agriculture
D. All of the above
4. The origin of ancient Mali was situated in the small kingdom of?
C. Sorko and Gabibi
5. In 1010 A.D., ZaKossi the fifteenth king of the Songhai’s Za dynasty was ?
A. Beheaded at Gao
B. Converted to Islam
D. Born into the royal family
Links: 1. OAU School of Nursing 2. OAU JUPEB 3. OAU Pre-Degree 4. OAU Post-UTME 5. NYSC Registration Centres 6. School of Nursing Past Questions 7. JAMB Change of Course 8. Latest School News 9. Download Latest Music 10. Call Akahi Tutors - 08038644328