Practice FREE JUPEB Islamic Religious Studies Art- J125 Past Questions Essay and Objectives. JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB)
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES: ART- J125
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. Because cAlī accepted arbitration between himself and Mucāwiyah, a group of his followers seceded. This group is known as
2. When Caliph cUmarIbn Al-Khattāb was about to die, he appointed a six-man committee to
A. punish his attacker.
B. oversee the affairs of Muslims. C. manage his property.
D. choose a successor.
3. The head of a tribe among the Arabs of the Pre-Islamic Era was popularly called
B. Shaykh. C. Sayyid. D. Raīs.
4. In Islam, Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) is believed to be
A. a human being like any other individual. B. absolutely infallible.
C. a super human being.
D. the only true messenger of Allah.
5. Prophet Muḥammad (S.A.W) was born in
A. 570 C.E. B. 571 C.E. C. 572 C.E. D. 573 C.E.