6. One of the achievements of Caliph cUmarIbn al-Khattāb was
A. formalization of Islamic calendar. B. standardization of the Qur’ān.
C. compilation of Hadīth.
D. institutionalization of Fiqh.
7. The year in which Prophet Muḥammad (S.A.W) was born was known in Islamic history as the
A. Year of Victory.
B. Year of Deputation. C. Year of Elephant.
D. Year of Light.
8. The first major encounter between Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) and the Quraysh was at the battle of
B. Hunayn. C. Khandaq. D. Uḥud.
9. The first migration of the earlier Muslims was made to
B. Madīnah. C. Yemen.
10. The Treaty of Hudaybiyyah was signed in the year
A. 624 C.E. B. 626 C.E. C. 628 C.E. D. 630 C.E.
11. Prior to the Hijrah, Madīnah was formerly known as
B. Balad Amin. C. Munawwarah. D. Muharramah.