6. Which of these plays does not have an eponymous title?
A. Hedda Gabler
7. The generation of incompatible interest often between a character and an opposing character Is known as
B. dramatic irony
8. The major feature of drama is A. action and character
B. dialogue and action
C. character and dialogue
D. action and epilogue
9. Drama is different from poetry because a play
A. uses elevated language B. involves tragic elements C. exists mainly in actions D. uses many characters.
10. A dramatic form whose outcome is funny and its actions rather hard to believe is a type of play called a .
A. poetic drama