11. A tragic flaw in a play refers to the
A. slip made by a character which results in his fall
B. element of plot whose prominence makes an artistic work faulty
C. typographical error which recurs in a work of drama
D. unsuccessful play written by an otherwise remarkable dramatist
12. A literary technique which recalls an earlier scene or incident is called
13. Who gave the world its first treaty on drama?
A. Sophocles B. Aeschylus C. Aristotle D. Plato
14. The first part of every play is known as a/an A. resolution
15. Which one of these is NOT a major theme in Chinua Achebe’s A Man of the People?
A. The struggle for power
B. The influence of greed
C. The prevailing aura of corruption
D. The excesses of the colonial masters