21. What is the end of the central conflict?
A. Falling action
D. Rising action
22. The English novel has no———-.
A. good dialogue
B. good characterization
C. clear plot
D. rigid framework
23. The author often referred to as the father of the English novel is
A. Daniel Defoe B. Henry Fielding C. William Blake D. Walter crane
24. What is the major thematic preoccupation in Chimamanda Adichie’s novel, Half of a
25. Complete this quotation in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a .”
B. title C. wife D. dog