Practise JUPEB PHYSICS ESSAY and OBJECTIVES QUESTIONS. JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD
2015 EXAMINATIONS PHYSICS: SCI-J155
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. A particle with rest mass m moves with speed 0.6c. Its kinetic energy is …… A. 0.18mc2
2. Which of the following particles is stable?
A. Neutron B. Proton C. Pion
3. To travel at a constant speed, a car engine provides 24 KW of useful power. The driving force on the car is 600 N. At what speed does it travel?
A. 2.5 m s–1
B. 4.0 m s–1
C. 25 m s–1
D. 40 m s–1
4. A pure semiconductor at room temperature has:
A. more electrons/m2 in its conduction band than holes/m2 in its valence bond
B. more electrons/m2 in its conduction band than a typical metal
C. more electrons/m2 in its valence band than at T=0K
D. more electrons/m2 inits conduction band than at T = 0K.
5. The proper time between two events is measured by clocks at rest in a reference frame in which the two events
A. occur at the same time
B. occur at the same coordinates
C. occur at separate coordinates
D. occur at separate times and separate coordinates
2. Host your Apps, Quickbooks on CLOUD SERVER - Call McSea Rep - 08066519411