Lagos State Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat on Wednesday, October 9th apprehended motorists driving against the flow of traffic between Carter bridge and Mile 2.
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Citizen patrols to back up officers will hinder peace efforts, police say
- Facebook, Snapchat Against George Floyd’s Death
- NBA star Trae Young speaks at peaceful protest in Oklahoma
- Guterres Praises Qatar For Assisting Against COVID-19
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
Hamzat, who was on his way to the Lagos State University, LASU, to deliver a lecture was reportedly pissed off when he saw motorists driving against traffic and decided to personally apprehend the culprits who were handed over to the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, LASTMA for prosecution.