The Lagos State Government on Saturday, discharged 40 COVID-19 patients.
This was disclosed in a statement on the state ministry of health official Twitter page.
The discharged patients consists of 22 females and 23 males.
The tweet read: “#COVID19Lagos Update, 45 COVID19 Lagos patients; 22 females & 23 males, all Nigerians have been discharged from our Isolation facilities to reunite with the society.”
Meanwhile, as of Saturday morning , Nigeria has recorded 245 new confirmed cases of coronavirus.
This brings the total of cases in the country to 7,267.
- Pope Francis assures Americans and US Bishops of his prayer during unrest
- Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari
- I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 – Olusegun Bamgbose
- China Eases Flight Curbs After United States Targets Its Carriers
- Mexico Surpasses U.S. Coronavirus Every day Passings, Establishes Precedents
Categories: Latest News