Lagos state government has reiterated its zero tolerance for land grabbing and other illegal activities being perpetrated by land owners in the state, saying land grabbers have no hiding place in the state any more as the government is fully prepared for them.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Breaking: We are working on guidelines for school reopening – FG
- Bauchi Spends N3bn On Building, Renovation Of Schools
- Download Music Mp3:- Evang Evelyn – Cry For Mercy (Prod By Klasiktunez)
- COVID-19 and the practice of federalism
- Corps Members Who Met In Plateau State Set To Wed