Don’t go far in search of Lagos State Polytechnic Post-UTME form any longer, This page is created to fully intimate you about the LASPOTECH eligibility and registration guidelines for 2020/2021 academic session which is now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates interested in gaining admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2020/2021 academic session. Online Registration for admission into the 2020/2021 Academic Session commenced on 21st July and will end on 21st August, 2020. The price of the form is N2,000.
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding. You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list. Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL AND BIOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (Full Time)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (Full Time)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (Full Time)
- ND FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND HORTICULTURE (Full Time)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND INSURANCE (Full Time)
- ND LEISURE AND TOURISM (Full Time)
- ND MARKETING (Full Time)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (Full Time)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND MECHATRONICS (Full Time)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND QUANTITY SURVEY (Full Time)
- ND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND STATISTICS (Full Time)
- ND URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (Full Time)
Eligible candidates are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2020/2021 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O-Level credits as contained in the JAMB brochure Candidates are to follow the procedure as provided. shown below.
LASPOTECH SCREENING EXERCISE GUIDELINES
- Kindly visit the Polytechnic website via https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on “POST UTIME” on the navigation bar,
- Provide your UTME number. Full names and contact information (Please ensure correctness of the entries before proceeding as you will not be able to alter the entry after submission)
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Return to the application portal and click the “continue application” link. You will be required to login with your UTME Number and surname in lowercase as password.
- Proof read the application four carefully before final submission.
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59pm on 21st August, 2020.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
Links: 1. OAU School of Nursing 2. OAU JUPEB 3. OAU Pre-Degree 4. OAU Post-UTME 5. NYSC Registration Centres 6. School of Nursing Past Questions 7. Questions from JAMB-Sweet Sixteen 8. Latest School News 9. Download Latest Music 10. Call Akahi Tutors - 08038644328