According to Don Balon, Kylian Mbappe is considering a future outside of Paris Saint-Germain.
Apparently, the 20-year-old sensation feels that that he has outgrown the Ligue 1 and has instructed his agent to sound out clubs who would be able, and possibly willing, to pay the €300 million the French champions would demand for his services.
And it appears that such a club has been found in the form of Manchester City. The Premier League champions have spent a lot of money in the last decade, but they’ve never spent more than the €70 million they paid Atletico Madrid for midfielder Rodri this summer, on one player. However, the report claims they are ready to break the bank for a superstar next summer, which puts them in the spotlight when it comes to Mbappe.
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Jadon Sancho backs “Justice for George Floyd” campaign after scoring in Dortmund’s win
- COVID-19: Fayemi relaxes lockdown, asks civil servants to resume in Ekiti
- PHOTOS: 6 suspects apprehended by police for diverting N10m worth of goods in Anambra
- COVID-19 safety measures: Extension services providers ready to resume training of farmers
- Zamfara Loses Lawmaker
City’s season hasn’t been going the way they would’ve wanted, with Liverpool gone eight points ahead after winning as many games on the trot. They are keen to avoid that happening again next season, and to that end, they are preparing to try and give manager Pep Guardiola one of the best strikers in the world in Kylian Mbappe, who has also been heavily linked with Real Madrid.