Latest News

Man dies days after his mum gave him concoction to stop epilepsy in Ondo

A 35-year-old man named Michael Akolawole died 10 days after his mother gave him a mixture to treat his epilepsy.

Advertisements

According to Leadeship, Michael died in the hospital where he was getting treatment in Ondo town, the capital of the Ondo West local government region.

The deceased, who had epilepsy, was given a pharmaceutical substance named “Koikoi” by his mother in the hope that it might heal his condition. Unfortunately, his condition deteriorated and he was brought to the hospital, where he was admitted.

Register Your Business or Company Name With CAC

Anike Adeyosoye, the deceased’s mother, was detained by the Amotekun corps but subsequently freed so she could care for her son in the hospital.

She took to her heels as soon as the deceased’s mother placed her son’s body in the hospital mortuary. When reached by media, Michael’s father, who had reported the issue to the Amotekun Corps in Ondo town after the lady poisoned his son, declined to speak.

The post Man dies days after his mum gave him concoction to stop epilepsy in Ondo appeared first on NEWS.

Akahi News Recommends Within Nigeria For Details

Categories: Latest News

Tagged as: Local NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.