Mothers are special beings who deserve to be celebrated every day. But the yearly Mother’s Day celebration gives a perfect opportunity to celebrate mothers, wives, girlfriends, and all other forms of mother-figures in our lives.
Mother’s Day isn’t just a day for celebrating your own mother. It’s a day for honoring all the women in your life who support and nurture you.
A simple and heartfelt message may be good way to communicate tour feelings to such people.
Akahi News has saved you the trouble of worrying about what to write by bringing to you a compilation of beautiful and inspiring messages you can send to them.
1. Dear Mother, I pray for you to have a healthy life so that you can not only live long enough to see me through as much of my life as possible, but so you can live happily enough to get the most out of your time. You have always made sure I was taken care of, nursed me through illnesses and stood by me on bad and good times. I love you and I will always care for you.
2. I hope that I have made you proud of me, proud of my accomplishments and proud of the person I have become. You are responsible for the best parts of me and I pray I’ve done you justice through my character and behavior.
3. Mother, I hope you will let me join you in those things that you put off in order to devote so much of your life to raising me. I’ve been your child and you’ve been my confidante, my supporter, and my friend. Please let me now be your support in the same way you have been my support throughout my whole life.
4. Since God cannot be everywhere, so he created mothers for us. Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely moms.
5. Best wishes to the person who has always seen the best in me in my life. Happy Mother’s Day Mom. Love you.
6. Your smile makes me happy and your love is the purest emotion I have ever felt in my life. Happy Mother’s Day. Love you mummy.
7. Sometimes, the world becomes a difficult place to live in. So, all I need is a BIG hug from my mom. Because that’s the safest place in the earth. Happy Mother’s Day 2020.
8. All that I am today, I owe it to you mom. Thank you. Happy Mother’s Day.
9. You gave me this life and I am forever grateful for it. Thank you for everything mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mamma Dearest! Nothing is as precious as you in the whole universe. Sending you loads of hugs and kisses. Happy Mother’s Day!
10. To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind, I’m so thankful for the ties that bind Our hearts together in tender love. Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
11. Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you, Mom, for being there every day with just the love I needed.
12. I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
13. Life may not have been easy, but through your persevering spirit we have come to see better days. Your wisdom and character has guided this family. We are proud to be the descendants of such a great woman. Our wish is that God’s face will smile upon you in happiness today.
14. I remember holding your hand. I remember you combing my hair. And my heart will never let me forget the happiness we’ve shared. So, because I can’t be there this Mother’s Day to open the door for you to walk through or pull the chair out for you to sit down, I am sending you my written love in hopes that happiness will abound. My warmest wishes for a joyous day.
15. Your wisdom has guided me on the path to becoming a responsible adult. And I’m blessed that you’ve been here to guide me thus far. I wish you all the happiness that this day should bring, with warm wishes for big hugs and lots of kisses.
16. It was you who fixed that hole in my pants. It was you who paid for me to learn how to dance. It was your happy face that I longed to see, how proud you were of me. I wish you could see my face now, how happy it is, just knowing that by the time you read this I’ll be there by your side. I love you mom!
17. I vowed to love you in sickness and in health. I vowed to provide for you and our family. But, it has been you who provided the happiness needed to make our house a home. My wish for you on this Mother’s Day is to enjoy all love that’s coming your way. My warmest wishes for a joyous day from your hubby!
18. Dearest Mom, words can’t express how much you mean to me and how much this heart of mine loves you. No one can ever take your place in my heart and life. Happy Mother’s Day. And God bless you.
19. Mom, today is your day. And all I want to say to you is I Love You. Regardless of our differences and arguments, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you, Mom. And I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
20. Mom, thank you for being my guiding force throughout my life. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you so much for all the priceless things you’ve done for me. I love you.
21. Today being Mother’s Day, I want to use the opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the immeasurable care, support and love you have given me throughout my life. Thank you so very much, Mom. I wish you a fabulously Happy Mother’s Day. May you always have a smile on your beautiful face.
22. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.
23. Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.
24. My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
25. Mom, I have loved you since the very day you brought me into this world, and I know you’ve loved me even before I came into this world. Today being Mother’s Day, I just want to let you know how blessed I feel to have a caring, loving and beautiful mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.
26. Wishing my beautiful and loving mother an extremely happy Mother’s Day! Mom, may all the things that you dream of in life always find their way to you and fill your heart with pure happiness. I love you so much, Mom.
27. In my darkest moments in life, when all seems lost, you’re always there to support and encourage me to never give up. Thank you, Mom, for playing such a wonderful role in my life. I love and cherish you so much, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
28. Mom, if we were to write down all the sacrifices that you’ve made just to make us happy, a million books wouldn’t be enough to contain them. Thank you for all the sacrifices and love, Mom. May God keep showering your beautiful life with His amazing blessings. Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve to be happy all your life.
29. On Mother’s Day, I want to thank you for giving me life and unconditional love. No one compares to you, Mom. Have a happy Mother’s Day.
30. Mom, you’re the best Mother in the world, and I love you so much. Your unconditional love for me always takes my breath away. Happy Mother’s Day.
31. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
32. “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” —Terry Guillemets
33. There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
34. Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
35. I love you and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother’s Day!
36. Mom, since I was born, you’ve done over a billion wonderful things in my life, and there’s absolutely no way I could ever repay you for all the wonderful things you’ve done in my life. So on Mother’s Day, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate all your sacrifices. Thank you, Mom for everything you’ve done in my life. I love you, and do have a very happy Mother’s Day celebration.
37. Today, we celebrate the amazing love and care you’ve shown us throughout our lives. Happy Mother’s Day. May you have a day full of beautiful happenings!
38. Sending lots of love and hugs your way, Mom. All the things that I am and hope to become in life, I owe it all to you, my sweet Mother. May God richly bless you! Happy Mother’s Day.
39. Mom, you’re the best, and I love you with all of my heart and soul. May God always shower you with His amazing love and kindness. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day, my sweet Mom.
40. I want to wish a happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mother in the world. I’m so blessed to have you in my life, Mom. Thank you for all the love you have shown me since I was a baby. I love you so much, Mom. May God bless you and give all your heart’s desires.
41. Mom, I so wish I could spend the whole day with you on Mother’s Day, but unfortunately I can’t. But despite the long distance between us, you’re always on my mind and in my heart. I wish you a very happy Mother’s Day. May God fill your heart and soul with gladness. I love you.
42. You taught me the importance of gratitude throughout my life, and today I’d like to repay that by thanking you for being the perfect mother.
43. Happy Mother’s Day to the world’s greatest mother ever!
44. I can’t help but smile every time I remember I have you as a Mother!
45. Mother, thank you for all of the wonderful memories we have shared over the years. Here’s to many more!
Thank you for all of the sacrifices you have made over the years. I appreciate every moment I have had with you.
46. I am so proud of the mother you have become, and I look forward to celebrating you for years to come!
47. You are an incredible, wonderful, and spectacular mother and friend. Thank you for all that you do.
48. Your children are so lucky to call you their mother! Please enjoy a wonderful day with them.
49. You are an amazing role model to mothers everywhere. Enjoy your special day.
50. You are an inspiration to women everywhere. Thank you for showing us your grace and warm heart.