Interested NECO GCE candidates are already beating their paths to Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife for 2019 NECO GCE online registration, call Akahi Tutors, Opposite Oduduwa College, Ile-Ife. 08038644328
Akahi Tutors is ready to register you for 2019 NECO GCE online and offline finger print capturing. Yes! NECO GCE Registration Form for 2019 is out on sale now!
NECO GCE Registration Portal Closing Date
CRUSH 2019 OAU Post UTME, OAU Pre-Degree And OAU JUPEB @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Call; 08038644328 or Click Here For Details
The Registration Portal Closing Date has not been officially announced.
NECO 2019 GCE Form(Nov/Dec), Price, Registration Portal Closing Date, Timetable, NECO Syllabus and everything about NECO GCE 2019 will be provided here.
NECO GCE 2019 Form, Closing, Registration Fee Cost, Payment Details
Do you want to register for the NECO GCE(Nov/Dec) examination?, Here you will get to know everything about NECO GCE Registration and Examination for November/December so I suggest you read this post carefully.
This post will provided important details on NECO GCE 2019 Registration Form, Price, Deadline, GCE Exam Starting Date and How to Register for 2019 NECO GCE Nov/Dec)exams.
Some of the frequently asked question about NECO 2019 are;
When Will NECO GCE 2019/2020 Registration Start
How Much Is NECO GCE Registration Form for 2019
Where can i register For NECO GCE (Nov/Dec)
When is NECO GCE Registration Portal Closing Date
Is 2019/2020 NECO GCE Timetable Out
How Many Subjects can i Register
Here you will find answers to these frequently asked question on NECO GCE 2019;
NECO GCE 2019 FORM PRICE
The cost of 2019 NECO GCE registration form is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350) only, excluding Fifty Naira (N50) Stamp Duty and the forms can be purchase online via the NECO GCE Registration Portal.
NECO PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Do you need current past question and answers that can help you study for your NECO GCE nov/dec exam?, If you do. i will recommend you download my NECO past question application that has thousands of NECO question and answers. However this NECO past question application is not free, it cost just N1,000 – To download the application – CLICK HERE
NECO GCE TIMETABLE
The NECO GCE Timetable will be made available to all candidates few weeks before the exam commence. Read more on how to Download NECO GCE Nov/Dec Timetable . PDF.
NECO WHATSAPP GROUP
You can join a NECO GCE whatsapp group to get FREE past questions, complete Syllabus and other study materials that can help you pass your NECO exams with flying colors. Read more about NECO GCE Whatsapp group.
NECO GCE REGISTRATION: INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES
when is NECO GCE 2019 registration starting? The sales of National Examination Council (NECO) GCE 2019 registration forms will commence on the 5th of August 2019.
Below some registration guidelines.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NECO GCE 2019
Create an account on ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng
Activate your Account
Go to any NECO Registration Point
Print your NECO GCE Photo Card
NECO GCE ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS
In completion of the registration guidelines, every candidate must obtain the following from the internet café:
Complete Time Table for the Examination; and
One (1) clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card; which should be presented for each examination. (Candidates should note that Attestation/Photo cards that are not clear will be disallowed at the examination hall).
The Referee’s Attestation section of the Attestation/Photo card should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
The Principal or vice principal of a recognized Senior Secondary school;
An ordained clergyman;
A commissioned officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent rank;
A senior civil servant not below the rank of GL. 14;
A Legal Practitioner of not less than ten year experience.
NECO GCE 2019 NOVEMBER/DECEMBER – GENERAL INFORMATION.
Non-refundable fees during Registration fee.
The accredited cyber cafes or computer internet centres and facilities is highly important as the Council will not be accountable for any error is encountered during Registration by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO official website – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
Handbooks would be issued to Candidates, they should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
Candidates should adhere strictly to this, their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
They following rules apply; Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are disallowed in the examination hall.
Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with armsless cloths.
Multiple entries are not allowed. Multiple entries means those candidate who intentionally register their NECO GCE (Nov/Dec) Examination twice. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
Late entry into the Examination venue is not allowed, No such candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BLIND CANDIDATES
This information is for Blind candidates who are to register like everyone else. However, the NECO State Officer of the state where they intend to write the examination should be notified of their physical status immediately after registration.
NECO GCE – AVAILABLE SUBJECTS.
Subjects available are:
Christian Religious Study
*Note: Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba) include Literature.
When studying for your NECO exams it is compulsory to use a syllabus to prepare. Many students have been asking question like “where can i get NECO syllabus for all subjects” it is important to note that NECO just like WAEC, NECO uses secondary school syllabus to set its exam question, therefore you can use WAEC Syllabus to study for NECO.
2019 NECO GCE Registration: Instructions & Guidelines
2019 NECO GCE Form is now on sale! The price, subjects, registration details and every other things you need to have a hitch-free registration are available here.
The National Examination Council (NECO) announced the commencement of the sales of application form for the 2019 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
Senior School Certificate Examination (external) is majorly for candidates not in the School system.
Recommended: 2019 NECO GCE Timetable.
NECO GCE – General Information.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Form.
The NECO SSCE External Registration fee is: Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira (N9,850) Only.
Stamp Duty: N50.00.
All payments should be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
Candidates sitting for Mathematics and Physics are required to purchase Four Figure Table.
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Here Link.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng Use your registered email and password to login
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful you will be issued exam and / or four figure table token(s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any one of the approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photo-Card: Provide your token to upload your data, Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo-card with your registration number and details.
2019 NECO GCE Registration Form – Instructions and Guidelines [November/December SSCE External]
NOTE: In order to upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café Log in to the created account and purchase registration token (s) (scratch cards are no longer used for SSCE External registration).
SSCE External Registration Token
The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point. Now, before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token, a candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point.